1350mm Twin-Roll Aluminum Continuous Strip Caster: MC-410 / Good twin-roll strip caster / 2 of 4 roll shells cracked / overall the line is well maintained and was decommissioned properly.
- Castal Ltd.
Cast Strip Width
- 1350 mm max (53.15")
Cast Strip Thickness
- Maximum: 12.0 mm (.472")
- Minimum: 4.2 mm (.165")
(4.2 mm thickness was achieved by owner)
- 1050 alloy = 1.5 mton/hr achieved
- 3003 alloy = 900 kg/hr achieved
- Horizontal, 15 degree tilt
- Two Melting/Holding Furnaces, 12 mton tilting type / Scrap charge car (can be removed from the scope of sale) SOLD
- Molten Metal Level Pour System
- Titanium-Boron Grain Refiner Rod Feeder
- Tips - 2 sets of tip tables included / Electric tip bake-out oven / Material for 30 hard and 20 soft tips included
- Caster Cylinders - Hydraulic tilting type Drive - Siemens DC motor, Single drive type, Flender gearboxes
- Rolls - 2 pairs included (4 rolls) by Akers / 660 mm diam x 1450 mm face / water cooled type / Bottom shell each set = cracked / Top shells of each = perfect condition / Cores = perfect condition / Chocks & bearings included
- Electrics and Controls - Siemens PLC and SCADA system / Central control for all system, Drawings included
- Edge Trimmer - Not installed but there is space to install a system
- Pinch Roll Stand - Hydraulic, Siemens DC motor, Flender gearbox
- Shear - Hydraulic traveling type / Fully automatic, Limit switch control
- Strip Feeder - Feeds strip into recoiler
- Recoiler - Hydraulic action, Coil push-off, Coil car
- Other Equipment Included:
Uninterruptible Power Supply by GE Spectrometer - Arun type design, 24 channels
Heat Exchanger by Alfa Laval water cooling system / maintains roll skin temp at 80-85 degrees
Condition - Installed. It has been sitting idle for several years now. But the maintenance was very good and decommissioning was done with care.
Sold "as is, where is" EXW on foundation. Dismantling and freight for buyer's account.