49" Single-Coat Coil Coating Line Components: CC-088
- Miscellaneous components of a 48" wide coil coating line.
- Line was shut down due to EPA issues.
Line was dismantled and some components scrapped in late 2018.
- Min. = 29 fpm @ 48" x .062"
- Max. = 199 fpm @ 30" x .015"
- .015" - .062" steel
Strip Width: - 49" maximum untrimmed
- ID entry = 16-20"
- ID exit = 20-24"
- Weight - 20,000 lbs. max
Single-coat, double side, Vertical coater and oven, Runs solvent & water based
Equipment - Showing original equipment and upgrade components.
- Showing whether still included or sold/scrapped.
- Line Uncoiler 1 = Cincinnati-Forte, 1973, hold down roll (Available)
- Line Uncoiler 2 = EMAG (Sold)
- Coil Cars = 3 available (Available)
- Spare Uncoiler = Delta, from a slitting line, 16-20” ID, no brake (Available)
- SOLD - Behlen Strip Joiner - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Original Line Stitcher (Available)
- Entry Shears (Scrapped)
- Entry and Exit Accumulators (Scrapped)
- Cleaning Section (Scrapped)
- Line Rolls Group (Available):
a. Turn Roll Main line to cleaning section, with drive
b. Bridle 1 = Herr Voss
c. Bridle 2 = Herr Voss
d. Turn Roll (from cleaning section back to main line, with drive)
e. Strip Carry/Steering Roll
- Operator Desks
- Strip Tracking Unit by North American (Available)
Paint Equipment (All Available)
- Vertical Roll Coater (by Union Roll Coater, with drives)
- Paint Mixer (by Hockmeyer)
- Film Thickness Measuring Unit
Oven Equipment (All Available)
- Ajax Magnethermic cabinets
- Vertical Induction Oven (by LO Swartz, 1993, mounted in bldg)
- Incinerator (by Haden-Schweitzer, infrared, mounted in bldg)
Recoilers (All Available)
- Original Recoiler (by EMAG, manual grip & expand, hyd. push-off)
- Stamco Recoiler (20” ID, 2 mandrels: 1 for 10,000 lb and 1 for 20,000 lb)
Sold "as is, where is" EXW/FCA loaded on your truck.